Sunday, August 03, 2008

hsppiness !!

I was asked to describe it, not to use the references :
Frankly, I'm almost passing a transition phase where I'm not in touch with what I feel about so called "internal perception ", rather I'm exploring the defined routes of happiness. Happiness to me is like a puzzle : changing according to time and space . what satisfies me at this moment is not adequate to fulfill my further definition of happiness. but lets get it straight " at this moment of time and space , happiness is the Freedom to me " , being free of any arbitrarily accepted format. Spontaneously derived feeling which is not bound in the cage of ethics nor in the boundaries defined within its concept.

Happiness is to consider something without looking further at its subsequent by-products. Happiness is what you decide to perceive not what is defined to you to perceive !!!

No comments: